David Kaplan is an expert in the following disciplines and applications:
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SEM/PPC - Google AdWords, Google AdSense, Microsoft adCenter and Yahoo Search Marketing
- Email and affiliate marketing (e.g. private label and links).
- User-Centered Analysis and Conceptual Design
- The Science and Art of Effective Web and Application Design
- Practical Usability Testing
- Putting Research into Practice
- Server / Enterprise Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Redundancy - as it applies to systems
- Media Buying (online and offline)
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Visio
- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
- Omniture, Hitbox, Google Analytics and other analytic software
- Adobe Acrobat
- CRM Software, including Microsoft and Prophet
- OCR and Speech Recognition software
- Anti Virus / Anti Malware applications
- Google Earth
- SEO tools, including Web Position
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Online payment processing
- E-commerce systems
- HTML, CSS & PHP
David stays abreast of all the latest trends and technologies. He recently attended the Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco.
David is a Certified Usability Analyst™, a member of the Chicago Interactive Marketing Association and is currently studying Cognitive Psychology and Engineering Psychology in Human Performance, as they relate to usability.
You can contact David by clicking here.